Sunday 3 February 2013

More about me......



It has been about a month since I started my blog and here is a little bit of information on what I admire and like.

Favorite type of music: Jazz

Favorite music artist: Vince Guraldi

Favorite songs: Linus and Lucy, Pebble Beach
   
Favorite Movies: Hugo, The adventures of Tintin, A boy named Charlie Brown, Snoopy Come Home!, and more!
   

Favorite book: Moomin by Tove Jansson and Lars Jansson, Harry Potter by J.K Rowling, Peanuts by Charles M Schulz, A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket

  
Now you know more about me!

Also, more Etha Oscars nominations:

Best original score:
Hugo

Up

Harry Potter and the Deathly hollows part 2

The adventures of Tintin

A boy named Charlie Brown


Best Original Song:

You got a friend in me (Toy Story)

My heart will go on (Titanic)

Linus and Lucy (A boy named Charlie brown)

Champion Charlie Brown (A boy named Charlie Brown)

A boy named Charlie Brown (A boy named Charlie Brown)

Man or Muppet (The Muppets)

Two man Crew (Snoopy come home!)


(PS. Happy LATE Groundhog day!)













No comments:

Post a Comment